Athletes affiliation and01/26/2015
Academy registration deadline
Athletes affiliation and academy registration deadlineAll minors (age 17 and younger), brown and black belt athletes must be properly affiliated for the current year. All tournaments taking place in Brazil require all participating athlete's to be properly affiliated for the current year.
All academies must be registered in order for its students to register in the competition.
All the documentation must be sent properly filled and signed as instructed on the e-mail received when soliciting your affiliation online. Minors, Brown and Black belts with pending and/or incorrect documentation won't be able to register for the tournament, as they need to have their request approved first. This rule applies to athlete's of all belt and age ranks who wish to participate in tournaments in Brazil.
For information about how to become a member or renew your membership please access this page.
For more information on how to register your academy please access this page.
Registration deadlineWe try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event. THE FEDERATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE REGISTRATION when we reach full capacity, or at midnight event local time on the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
We strongly suggest the registration is taken care of, before any travel arrangement's.
Athlete correction deadline02/07/2015
Athlete correction deadlineLast day for Athletes to make or request their corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletes can log in their accounts and edit the registration information. To log in, go to www.ibjjfdb.com and use your e-mail and password.
Team correction by professorFrom 02/08/2015 to 02/09/2015
Team correction by professorProfessors have this 2 specific days to send the team assembly/correction to email@example.com
Professors please send email with the list to the email above.
Registration checkdayAthletes and professors who requested a change/correction must check the competitors list to make sure that the correction requested was made correctly.
At registration checkday IBJJF will only correct typing mistakes made by our staff, on the requests made by athletes and professors sent by the deadlines above.
New corrections requests will not be made on this day.
If you have any problem with your registration correction, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for emails is 5PM Event local time.
Schedule release date02/12/2015
Schedule release dateOn this date IBJJF will be releasing the final schedule. Time of release will depend upon tournament's organization.
Brackets release date02/12/2015
Brackets release dateThe brackets will be available online at our website.
Belt & Age Divisions
|Male and Female|
|Year of Birth||Age division||Belt|
|2008||Pee-Wee 1||Gray, Yellow|
|2007||Pee-Wee 2||Gray, Yellow|
|2006||Pee-Wee 3||Gray, Yellow|
|2005||Junior 1||Gray, Yellow, Orange|
|2004||Junior 2||Gray, Yellow, Orange|
|2003||Junior 3||Gray, Yellow, Orange|
|2002||Teen 1||Gray, Yellow, Orange and Green*|
|2001||Teen 2||Gray, Yellow, Orange and Green*|
|2000||Teen 3||Gray, Yellow, Orange and Green*|
|* Orange and Green belt athlete's will compete in the same weight/age brackets.|
Open ClassThere is no open class for this event.
Important Info• The IBJJF understands the importance of an athlete to have a match when registering for our tournaments, and because of that, we decided to allow a few changes on kids' registration when necessary.
• In an effort to provide more matches for the athlete's in the teen division, IBJJF is combining weight/age divisions for green and orange belt competitors in this event.
• On February 7th - 9th athletes may move up one weight/age division in order to have an opponent when he or she is alone in their weight division.
• IBJJF does not guarantee that the division in which your child is registered will have competitors on the day of the event.
• If your child has at least one other athlete in his/her division, you will not be able to move up to another division.
• If you decide to not move your child to another age division, IBJJF will try its best to have a exhibition match for your child.
• Athlete's age 4, 5 & 6 are allowed to enter the competition area with 1 coach only. (Athlete's born in 2009, 2010 & 2011)
• Refer to the schedule link in order to know when you should be at the event and inside the warm up area.
• It is mandatory to have an official picture Id at all times.
• The official weight measurements of this event is in POUNDS.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee if they contact email@example.com and request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check day.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event; All shirts should be picked up at the event's shirt booth
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event's podium
• Each team can only have two athletes in the same division bracket (of age/weight/belt). If your team has more than 2 athletes in the same division, the professor needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to professor's correction deadline, in order to create different teams for the same academy; This rule does not prevent you from registering for the event
• There will be five trophy groups for this event:
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future IBJJF events.
• If you are alone on your bracket you can contact email@example.com till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration; IBJJF does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
• We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
• IBJJF reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements;
• Before each fight, athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand;
• This tournament is organized by USBJJF.